I thought the 5 people who read my blog might need a little fun. I saw this on Kendra’s Facebook and it was a challenge. See what you know. 🙂
Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
Strike it out when someone guesses correctly and put who guessed and the movie.
No Google, or using IMDB search functions. That’s cheating.
1. Thou hast me, if thou hast me, at the worst; and thou shalt wear me, if thou wear me, better and better.
X2. See, that’s very good news. I thought I was alone in the love department. ~Kendra “Wimbeldon”
X3. We always knew you were a whoopsie… ~Chad “Stardust”
4. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say “but I was told by others to do thus” or that “virtue was not convinient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.
X5. I think you’ve been afraid all your life. ~Nina “Gladiator”
6. I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.
X7. Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man~Chad “A Christmas Story”
8. That guy doing Potsie is unbelievable.
X9. First thing I’ma do… I’ma get me a tattoo. It gon’ say, “Thug Nasty, Nasty Thug!” ~Chad “Barbershop”
X10. It’s a wonder you’re still alive. Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way? ~Whit “Star Wars”
X11. Oh, but you can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. What if I went ’round sayin’ I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away. Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I’m being repressed! ~Bekah “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”
12. Are you watching closely?
13. It’s a black…tank!
X14. I’m trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it. ~Nina “The Matrix”
15. I shall leave walking on water to the Son of God. Fortunately I tripped over an angel.